Milk Pasteurizer P150
Waste milk, also known as Non-saleable milk (NSM), includes non-saleable transition milk, mastitic milk, and antibiotic-treated milk. Waste milk pasteurization is one option to reduce bacterial contamination (E.Coli, salmonella) and possible transmission of diseases (Johnes, Mycobacterium) and greatly enhance the economy and efficiency of a dairy farm.
Milk Pasteurizer P150 Features
- The agitated batch pasteurizer is more economical and less maintenance involved against continuous-flow HTST pasteurizer.
- 304 stainless steel container with a capacity of 100 liters (26gal) meet 4 cows daily production.
- Accurate temp monitor and well-designed agitating propeller, guarantee evenly and fully agitation during an action.
We summarize pasteurized waste milk benefits against traditional milk replacer as follows:
- Improved calf weight gain as whole milk is more protein and fat content on a dry matter basis.
- Improved calf health is attributed to the higher level of nutrient intake.
- Better economic efficiency, lower disposal cost, and fewer environmental concerns.
Steps to pasteurize Waste Milk:
- Waste Milk should be cooled to 4°C/40 °F or pasteurized immediately.
- Heat waste milk to at least 63°C / 145°F and 30 minutes.
- Feed warm pasteurized milk or rapidly cool it to 40 °F and store it.
Recommended time and temperature for waste Milk Pasteurization:
|Temperature (°C / °F)||Time|
|63°C / 145°F||30 min|
|72°C / 161°F||15 sec|
Milk Pasteurizer P150 Specs
Can be adjusted to 120 / 240 / 380 / 400 volt
304 stainless steel