Cow Mat CM105 Features
Products: YYK Barn Alleyway Cow Mat (Gingham type):
Barn floors should provide confident footing for the cows, leg joints, ligaments, and tendons are the main tissues damaged when cowslips or fall onto or against hard surfaces as a result of slippery floors.
YYK Barn Rubber Cow Mats provide a reliable solution to the above issues.
- Good traction and proper thickness mitigate the chance of slipping accidents.
- Well-designed surfaces facilitate the natural runoff of liquids and are super easy for scraping.
- Rubber nail evenly distributed underneath ensures a strong grasp on the floor.
- Hygienic and reduced cubicles maintenance work: easy to wash, reduce bacteria, keep your cow from pathogens.
- Special ingredients make high durability, resist over 10 years of repetitive usage.
- Passed DLG test, best quality in Cow mat industry
With YYK Barn Cow mat
|You may decrease||You may increase|
|Slipping risk||Lying down-time|
|Cow lameness||Resting comfort|
|Cow joint hurt||Lactation|
|Barn noise level||Barn Hygiene|
|Barn Maintenance cost||Cow health|
Rubber Nailed bottom option is good for the alleyway, while Grooved is for milking carousel in the milking parlor
Cow Mat CM105 Specs
20 mm or 25mm.
|Bottom Surface Option||
rubber nailed or grooved
square and bubble.
|Shore A hardness||
|Tensile Strength (Mpa)||
|Tear Strength (kn/m)||
|Abrasion Resistance (Relative Volume Loss in mm3)||
|Low temperature resistance||
the good shape below negative 21 Celcius