Cow Fan Dairy Barn Fan HVLS 7.3m Diameter 3 Phase Induction Motor
At YYK Barn we are committed to bringing the highest quality products to your farm or ranch. Our HVLS ventilation systems offer you the quality, reliability, and durability that YYK Barn products are known for. Our products will provide you with an easy to use worry free solution to your ventilation needs.
Cow Fan Dairy Barn Fan HVLS 7.3m Diameter 3 Phase Induction Motor Features
- Rugged durable construction: The blades on the YYK HVLS system are forged from single sheets of aircraft-grade aluminum which are precision laser cut and cold-bent and spot welded into shape. This gives them superior strength and wears resistance to standard extruded blades.
- Tapered aerodynamically engineered blades: The variable width blades on the YYK HVLS system are tapered and aerodynamically engineered to reduce stress on the joints and motor during start-up and shut down in order to reduce maintenance and increase system life.
- High strength rivet blade attachment: Unlike bolt attachments of other systems the YYK HVLS system’s blades are attached by a series of 16 high strength rivets to spread out shear forces and reduce wear and failure.
- Unique mortice and tendon connection joints: The blades of the YYK HVLS system are connected by a flexible mortise and tendon joint which absorbs and adjusts for the strain on the blade attachments to ensure durability and a long lifespan of the system.
- Quiet Operation: The YYK HVLS system operates at a noise level of fewer than 32 decibels.
- Wire rope traction devices: Easily installed and ensure motor stability.
- 3-phase speed reduction motor: The YTP series is equipped with a 3-phase speed reduction motor, IE2 high efficiency, low vibration, and noise,
Cow Fan HVLS Ventilation System Basics
HVLS (High Volume Low Speed) fans work by their size. These fans may move slowly but they push a huge amount of air. What does this mean to you? It means that there will be a constant uniform airflow throughout your barn with no drafty areas or dust and debris kicked up by the fans. The airflow will be gentle to provide maximum comfort to your livestock wherever they may be in the barn. The large volume of air moved means that fewer fans will be needed, the large slow-moving volume of air will comfortably cool your barn in the summer and can circulate the hot air that rises back down to the ground level to warm your facility in the winter. Not only do HVLS fans provide superior functionality they also offer several additional advantages. HVLS fans are energy efficient. Your electricity costs will be a small fraction of the cost of traditional panel fans or other ventilation equipment. The slower speed of the motor also means that the HVLS system is silent compared to the alternatives. Lower cost and lower noise mean fewer worries for you so you can focus on what matters, your livestock.
Cow Fan Dairy Barn Fan HVLS 7.3m Diameter 3 Phase Induction Motor Specs
|Air Volume (m3/m)||
|Power Consumption (kwh)||